Sunday, January 01, 2006

The BBQ was fun!
Long time never meet the gang already
& when we met
We all went like "Hey! Yeeeemaaaaannnnnnnn"
& I went "Hey! SweeeeeeeeKeeeeeeee"
Basically
All of us were "Hey"-ing around

Kee had gotten his new car
& we stuffed almost all the food into the boot
Lionel, Kelvin P & I walked to the pit
Luckily isnt too far away, think about 300m or so
While Ivan & Andy squeezed themselves in the car

It was Lionel's so-called budget BBQ
Looked little but most of us were full
Kee was really into frying
He had a disposable aluminium pan, filled with oil
& fried bacons, fillets, french fries, nuggets & eggs
Bwhahahahaha
Sometimes
His occupational habits couldnt rest while having fun

We had V.S.O.P Martell, Absolut Vanilla, a bottle of white wine, Pepsi & Coke
Andy kept complaining the Martell stinks
Coz he hasnt been drinking for a year
& I said
"Stinky then dont drink lah"
Andy:"But if I dont drink I'll find it even more stinkier the next time"

Ok, whatever your logic is
I will not hurt my sensory buds with something that burns & stinks at the same time, at least

Time seems to pass very slowly
Which is a good thing
Coz when everyone thought it's 1am
It was actually 1145pm!
Until we heard the 'Pom!Pom!Pom!' sound from I-donno-where
We cheered with cups of white wine
Wishing one another "Happy New Year!"

Oh man
This year's celebrations are really happening
I've also never celebrated so much before
Imagine we also had BBQ on National Day?
We were so patriotic

Ivan suggested to go overseas
Sure, why not?
I'm always the first one to agree since the travel gene in me is always on & activating
& Kelvin P suggested Kukup
I said to Kelvin P
"You know hah...last time I jio-ed them go Kukup, no one bothers me loh"
Kelvin P laughed
Then Ivan asked about the cost & stuffs
& Kee asked:" Where is this kuku?"
Andy, Kelvin P & I laughed
Ivan replied
"Kuku...Down there loh. Everyday see also donno meh? We talking about Kukup lah.."
BWHAHAHAHAHAAH

After our toasts
Kelvin C & his girl left
Lionel left
Kee & Eve left
Remaining me, Ivan, Andy & Kelvin P
Talked cock until 3am

When I reached home
My brother still not yet reached
HENG AHHHH~
Lol
But my parents didnt realised I was back even
Coz I have good skills of opening the gate & door quietly
*giggles*

Ok
Considering a good night with the peeps
& Lionel got me a small souvenirs from HongKong Disneyland
Well, he went HongKong one week after I returned

=)

Happy New Year!

No comments: