Sunday, January 15, 2006

I had great fun with my Coyotes!

Just a narcissistic picture before heading out
Heehee

Went to PS to meet Jas for dinner
& so coincidentally bumped onto Charles on bus
BUT
Funny thing was
I only noticed him when he was getting down the bus at Far East
& I hit him with my bag
He then decided to get off with me at PS
Coz he wanted to walk down PS initially

After dinner
Met up with (MY HANDSOME~~~~~) Zhiwei for a short while
& Jas drove down to Canning Lane
^^
Waited for Ashley & her friend for a while
& we entered the queue
At the same time
NUS was having their Sheares bash
So the queue was abit messy
But nonetheless we had the tickets & got in

Jas led a short guided tour around MOS
& we landed in the PURE room decorated with purely white furniture
Slacked for several minutes
coz Jas wanna fully utilise the giant beanbag that she never got to jumped into everytime she visits
All 4 of us were lying on the beanbag
& groups of people walked past us, looking at us
& I felt so much like a mermaid exhibit
LOL
But we had fun chats

After that we went to the RETRO room
Really retro sia! Where's John Travolta?

We then redeemed our drinks
'Ta'-ed the vodka-7up
>_<

Jas brought us to the R&B room
It was damn packed!
But coz we like this music genre
So we squeezed ourselves in & rocked at the dance floor
Wasnt a good experience
Coz music was lousily mixed
& the guys there were......*slaps forehead*
There was this guy, kinda built
Bumping his ass against mine
& I turned to stare at him
Jason saw my expression & laughed
Then I knocked him with my elbow
He turned around & humped on my butt
Yes, fuck
I then shifted my way to the left
Yah, so much so about girls molested by Banglas with foam sprays...
As if going to clubs/pubs wont kana like that
Only stupid people will wanna set up petition & get it publicised on the papers
Then a group of people suddenly squeezed their way in
& stopped in front of us & started to chat & SMSed
DUHZ!!!
Then got this Malay guy
Squeezed his way through the crowd with a cigrette in his hand at eye level
DUHZ DUHZ!!
Dont understand these people
But I guess the crowd was of people younger than us
& coz I couldnt tolerate continuous knocking on my butt
I suggested to get out to the HOUSE dance floor
Sadly, I got giddy within seconds
The music was more fierce than Maumau's chinese techno blasted in Er-ge's ICE
Somemore we were standing directly in front of the supper loud speaker
Plus the lights were flashing
@_@

Went out to breathe some fresh air & waited for Jason's friends to arrive
& Jason told me
"The guy who kept humping your butt just now is standing behind you..."
I turned around
He looked at me
& I said
"Suay"
"Arent you gonna go shake hands with him?"
"Yah, & I'm gonna say 'So you're the ass who kept bumping on me is it?!'"

They laughed

Minutes later
Jennifer & Kenny arrived
& we went back in again

Somehow
I think the music isnt really that great
But partying with friends are fun
=D
Although my feet hurt after standing for 7 hours on heels
& nearly tripped on a step coz the light indicator was off
=
Reached home at 4am
Collapsed immediately without removing my makeup & while stinking of cigrettes
Totally zonked out

It was really fun
But I think going MOS once is enough already

Next week
Gotham Penthouse!

P/S: I am not a chiongster. *giggles*

No comments: