Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Awaken by intolerable pain at my lower abdomen
So much for the 'equipped with tolerance' last night
But what I meant was mentally, not physically

I rolled on my bed
Left, right, left, right
Crushed Garfield against my abdomen
But doesnt soothe the pain
I crawled out of my room
& i felt all so giddy & nauseous
I collapsed on my Mymy's bed
& called for my brother

Bro thought I was playing dead early in the morning
As if
Who is so free to play dead outta nothing?

My legs couldnt move
My arms were numb
Cold sweats all over my body
& the worst thing was
I couldnt see a damn thing

Shit
Yes
Shit
This is my 4th time (or maybe more, coz lost count) feeling like this
& I hate this feeling
The latest experience was when I was assisting Dr Chow for surgery

I told my Bro to get me a cup of hot water
& placed it over my abdomen
After 1/2 hr
The pain subsided
& I dozed off
Not too sure if I actually passed out or that I really went back to sleep
But the next moment I opened my eyes with vision
It's already 230pm

Ok
No work for tonight
I shall rest

No comments: