Thursday, January 26, 2006

I never expect to encounter such irrational idiot since my 1st day of work
& so here I met one
Count it as being either lucky to have experience gained
Or unlucky for meeting such an idiot

I was burning at 38.1deg during work
& my paceco isnt working effectively
I was feeling all so googy
& feel like Cyclops from X-men
Burning almost everything I see
But I struggled to perform my task

Then came Miss Idiot
She produced her maid check-up letter & screamed at me
"I never bring her passport or work permit... can she still see the doc?"
Assuming she's here for check-up
I rejected coz it's the clinic's policy
"But she is very ill... I just came back from JB..do you want to see my IC?"
"Look, Miss, who is seeing the doctor?"
"My maid. I'm her employer. Can she consult without the work permit?"
"So she's here for consultation only isit?"
"Yes"
"Ok then can"
"Then just now you said cannot?"
"I was making sure that you're here for maid check-up or consultation. If maid check-up, you need the work permit"
"But she is very ill. I bring her for consultation"
"Ok, can"
"But why just now you said cannot?"
"Look, I'm making sure I'm doing the things correctly at the counter"


Some people just DONT understand

Bitch wrote the name on the piece of paper & threw at me

10mins after consultation
I spoke to Yip
"What the.... Got as sick as me bo? 38.1 deg still struggling to work.."
Yip giggled
I looked at her medical card
Cheebye
Only migraine & gastric
& this is called very sick?
Kaninaaaaaa

I complained to Dr Wong
"Dr Wong, you heard that lady scolded me or not?"
"Hahahaa..later dont dispense for her, ask Yip do. Later your glass heart shattered"


I was damn pissed off
Being polite & assuring I'm doing my job well dont deserve barks of brainless bitches
Why does she has to scream at me?
She can just jolly well tell me her name & stuffs & need not raise all these unneccessary screams
What's more
She's not dying from haemorage or whatever
Temperature was lower than mine
So what?

Even the sickest patient speak to me kindly

Dont understand why she was so worked up

If she cares about her maid
Bring her identity lah

Tamade

I was cursing & cursing in heart for mere 20 minutes until she left the clinic

I was so pissed off

If she is so sick with just a 37.2 deg with migraine & gastric, what about my 38.1 deg that is scorching my brain & 'entertaining' fools like her at the counter?

No comments: