Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hey
Guess what?
My Barcardi worked!
But for an hour
*sulks*

Headed out for shopping with Decruz yesterday after my nap
Went to CK tangs to get my M.A.C concealer
& I was served by a.....
Bapok
He (She?) was really beautiful & I was feeling sorta envious about her figure & look
Until he spoke in his manly tone
"Hi, how can I help you?"
I stunned for a second & replied (calmly)
I hope I didnt show any discriminating look or behaviour towards him
& I have nothing against bapoks anyway
I find them special
So I asked him to recommend me which colour base should I get
& he really served well
Compared to that bitch last time
Think I no money buy isit?
Didnt even feel like serving me... pui
When Mr She (I think it's not nice calling bapok bapok all the way) was retrieving my item from the shelf
I turned to Decruz & said
"Did you see that? He got neh neh!!!"
Laughed until buay tahan
Then he told me there's another bapok
& geez, I really wonder why they look so chio!!!
*envious*

Gotten my item
Headed to Far East to walk walk
& then had dinner at Sushi Teh at Takashimaya
=)
Spent 2+ hours there
More of chatting then eating
& then my "geisha" doubts appeared again
I asked
"Why are those characters called 'Sayuri','Hatsumomo','Mameha'..but why 'Pumpkin' is called 'Pumpkin'?"
Decruz nearly choked on his green tea
Come to think of it
It's a pretty rushed movie done by Rob Marshall
Never re-read script si bo?
Let me find out so many flaws

While leaving town
Saw Joe's car
So qiao
Joe also in town having dinner with friends
Also saw his friend's car in the same carpark

Rode down to Mustafa Centre
My 1st visit after hearing all the advertisments about cheap items
It was pretty crowded
& I didnt know that you can actually carry purchasing item around in the whole building
Sibei swaku sia
But then I see the price
Not really that cheap leh
My Ruffles was sold at $3.60 loh
Sheng Shiong only sell at $3.35
Oh man, I sound so auntie

Wonder why got brand's name like this...
Feeling abit hungry
We left for supper
On the way back to carpark
Saw 2 men at a tree
I looked
KNN!!
THE GUYS WERE PEEING!!!!!
They saw me caught a glimpse at them & spoke in some funny language
& Decruz quickly covered my eyes & led me to the car
Bloody hell
It's worse than kua dio gui
I hope that pontianak from the tree comes out & bite their birds off

Oh
Additional knowledge
Now I know that Desker Road is located at Little India
=)

Supper at Geylang
Not bad
I then realised I actually came to eat before long long long long time ago with my Liverpool friends
Ha! Lousy memory
It was until I passed by the 'dou jiang you tiao' shop then I remembered
-_-

Left at about 145am
Saw a young lady holding onto the arm of an old man
After we passed by
I asked
"Eh, is it? Is it?"
He looked at me & replied "most likely"
Geez
What was I thinking?
Hello?
It is Geylang loh!
What else?

Errrrrr... supper
=X

Great
I finally slept at 2.30am
I was soooooooooooooooo glad
But I woke up at 630am
Coz my mum was loud at closing the door as she headed out for her Taiji
& I thought got burglar sia
-_-

Nonetheless
Good night
Good sleep
Good mood
=)

*Added: Nanfeng said I'm getting prettier worrrrrr... Bwhahaha *shies*
**Added 2: Kevin P got me a bag from his Vietnam backpack trip! Cool!

No comments: