Friday, January 13, 2006

Raining didnt stop Ailing, Wenn & I from shopping
It's been 4 years since we last met
When shopaholics meet = disaster
But luckily I'm not in shopping mood today
Wenn bought 3 pairs of shoes
Ailing bought 1 pair
& I only bought a pink lighter
Chio right?
Cheap cheap also

Had Manhattan for dinner
Not really nice, as compared to Fish & Co
& they have very limited choices
BUT
They have special fish such as Alaskan Pollock & Hake
Which both are in the top 10 commercially important fish in the world
& Fish & Co doesnt sell these, surprisingly

It's Ailing's birthday also
& that's when my pink lighter comes in handy
Sang her 2 versions of 'Happy Birthday'
=))))

Sat down & chatted almost everything under our nose
About diving, traveling, fashion, music, etc
Gossiped also *opps*
It was amazing to recall our secondary school life & comparing what we are now
Grown-up? Or still the same?

Mummy aka Wenn said I still look the same
Behave the same too
Which I donno is good or bad
But at least I'm being myself all the while
& this I believe it's good

Another meetup next next week, I hope
To Gotham Penthouse

No comments: