Monday, January 02, 2006

Oh yes!
I went to Sister's Island with the WildFilms!
Filming season starts again!
Best CBD shot I have, I guess...Why name so long? Pulau Adik cannot meh?The macaques welcomed us with threathening screeches
Some family's Jack came to play with us but was so annoyed that we fed her with a poisonous pongpong
A nudibranch that I called it the 'Banana'
Beautiful cityscape miles away

When we were done
We headed back to the shelter
& realised that our bags got ransacked
by the macaques!
Tom's Ipod was found metres away from the shelter
Wonder why they want the Ipod for...
Some camera filters were gone too
Icase was opened even with the darn-hard-to-open bucket on
Waterproof bag bitten & torn
Scenario = horrible

Luckily mine was intact
Phew

My first visit to Pulau Adik
LOL!!!
I meant... Little Sister's Island
& she cured my fever!
Hooray!
but granted me slight cough
=\

No comments: