Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Finally got to swim 8 laps before rain falls
The wind suddenly gushed like a thunderstorm
With fallen brown leaves swirling in the air
& raindrops as big as ice-cube falling on my head
Shiok

Just some random quotes I encountered
Ivan:"Hey, how are you?"
Me:"Ok loh... think I'd grown chioer"
Ivan:"I think so too..Nude photo?"(regarding my MSN photo)
Me:"Got wear lah.."
Ivan:"Looks the same"

..........................

A HK guy from Friendster
"Hi, can I be your friend? Do you have MSN so we can chat?"
Me:"Messaging in Friendster will do just fine"
"Oh, I found messaging in Friendster very slow..."
Me:"In a hurry?"

Ha!
Guys...

TV dramas are always the same
Everytime when a guy is dying
The girl will suddenly appear & cry non-stop beside the bed
Crying
"Dear, dont die... Please forgive me. I still have a lot of things havent say..Respond to me, Dear..Dont leave me..I love you very much.. I'll treasure the time we have again.."

*rolls eyes*

Dont they have better scripts?

No comments: