Friday, January 06, 2006

I am having weird dreams lately
The night ago
I dreamt of a thunderstorm & everything gushed into my room via the open window
& then flew in a nudibranch (donno what species but very beautiful)
Which was wriggling & wriggling until it landed on my chocolated-apple-stix

*rolls eyes*

Then
Last night
I dreamt of working on a project where Momo was scurrying freely around me
Minutes later, it was gone
I searched high & low for it
& I found it in one of the freezer's compartment
I took it out & it turned to look at me with its sad eyes
I hugged it with warmth
& it revived after it was thawed

Duhz

Never go meetup today despite exchanging shift with colleague
Firstly
Didnt have the enthusiasium to head down
Second
Dont wanna stay up late anymore
Eyebags are horrible
=(
Ugly

I think my sinus is back
My left cheekbone hurts whenever I blow my nose
Shucks
Once it has dried up
I'll have to start on Nasonex again

For diving
I must get well!!

=)

No comments: