Monday, January 02, 2006

I haven been checking out my horoscope since long
& yesterday as I was reading mine for the new year
Everything was so positive that I asked myself
"Wu yia bo?"

Aiyah
Confirm fake one
It said my health will improve
Oh yah?
I've gotten a damn fever loh
Spent my whole day popping Panadol, resting and missing my Sister's Island trip
& I dont get to go Sister's Island as often anyway!
Sorta pissed at myself why I was sick

I checked my throat
Damn
Acute larynitis again
Must be the BBQ
Popped 2 tabs of serrazyme
Couldnt blame that much
Coz it was really fun & enjoyable

This week is pretty busy & freaky
Having an important test tomorrow
& a very important interview on Saturday
If I fail the test, I'll get screwed by my brothers
If I fail the interview, I'll get screwed by myself
Heart has never galloped any faster than now

I just hope New Year can be better

Several New Year's Resolutions:
1) Insert when I can think of one
2) Insert when I can think of one
3) Insert when I can think of one

*yawnz*

No comments: