Monday, January 16, 2006

It is a lovely day
With birds chirping
& sun shining
Just the right time (finally) for a swim
Sadly
I recieved a phone call

"Eh, xiao jie, can you work later?"
"I am working later mah.."
"Can you cover Roz?"
"What time?"
"Either you take 2- 10.30 or you take 4 - 12"
"Gimme 2"
"Ok, thanks alot. See you"


Erm
Was I a bit fast on confirmation?
I have been waiting for the sun to come out everyday just to go for a swim
& now
I actually agreed to work

..................

So now, Mum
Cry
When you cry on days I am working
I feel happy
Coz I'll be stuck indoor earning money at the same time

Nevermind la, hor
Earn that extra cash so I can grab myself a new handphone
My s300 seriously is hanging on her edge
Calls are diverted to voice mail although reception signal is full
Somemore it's of a very important call from a very important person!
What the.....

Off to work my ass off
*waves*

No comments: