Monday, January 09, 2006

Went to Causeway Point with Christine yesterday evening
Both of us were shopping for new handphone
>_<
Headed to many shops & we finally concluded to get Samsung E730

Hohohoho
Wasnt really keen on it coz it's a MP3 phone
& I dont need that coz I have Snow Leopard already
But then it's the only phone which meets my requirement
With Bluetooth instead of the always-unable-to-connect InfraRed
With camera so I can snap-shot at people who try to dig their nose in front of me & allowing me to critise them in my blog
Other then these two... I think...it's pretty much the same as my S300
Ok lah
I like the malt touch
Extremely unique
Probably will get it after CNY
Although I forsee my ang-bao money wont hit $500 anyway

Went to find Kee & Lionel at his store
Had dinner liao then went KTV
Sang until 1am
Tired sia
Couldnt sleep
Coz very high

Mum's good this morning
She shines
=)

No comments: