Friday, July 01, 2005

I would say that my interview was a success!!
Nothing to really panic about actually
coz the interviewers sounded friendlier than they looked like
& I could see that they were impressed with my rubbish replies
How amazing!
They kept asking me about my studies in HongKong
& I just told them what I did
They even wanna test me, asking me
"Which other countries except HongKong do Environmental Impact Assessment?"
AH HUH!
Luckily I still remember *blinks*

They then asked me about my understanding of biodiversity in Singapore
Afterall they notice that my course mainly deals with ecology & biodiversity
& I told them about the Wildfilms
Having trips to Singapore shores to record the beautiful marine life
& then one of them asked
"Can I have the contact of the Wilfilm captain?"
*jaws dropped*
I wondered if I'd sabo-ed the team
& I hesitated
In the end I gave them the website for them to find it out themselves

They then asked me questions relating to the job
& BINGO!
They really asked about how I can contribute to NEA
*bangs head on wall*
Just at that moment
Another interviewer cut in & asked another question
LOL!!
I escaped the scariest question

I think it was a 15 minutes long interview
& the best thing is they have smiles on their faces
Which totally cleared the idea of strict government officer's images in my mind

I thank Ivan for accompanying me down to the interview, back home & down town
& also help me pay for my clothings from MANGO
coz my NETS declined my transaction twice!!
Only have $20+ left in it
O_O
& also paid for the dinner coz no money already
BWHAHAHAH
He said that I go out with him is to 'cheat-eat-cheat-drink' (in chinese)
Stupid fellow

Kee came to fetch us
He is a damn road idiot
Which he himself proudly admitted so
We were supposed to go Dhoby Ghaut
But he turned to Bugis
Ok fine, so we went to have Fish & Co at Bugis instead
Then after that
We were supposed to head Orchard where he needa go through PIE to MediaCorp for his Wushu teaching lesson
He missed turns
Not once, not twice but MANY TIMES!!
In the end, we still ended up in Bugis after 15mins
*DUHZ*
Luckily I knew the road
& I guided him outta Bugis & asked him to drop us at Novena
& then we met again after his lesson ended

Kee's car got scratched
A large part of the left front is horribly distorted
Probably going JB later to get the job done

Headed to KTV
Jeannie, Evelyn & his brother joined
Sang till 2am
Very tired
Stupid Ivan felt asleep beside me in the car on the way home
& he snored so damn loud that I cant stop laughing
Oh anyway
I didnt really stop laughing the whole day anyway
The 2 guys were so hilarious
Coz Kee is already late for his Wushu lesson
We walked fast to rush against time
Then Ivan pulled both of us to slow down
Saying
"Dont walk so fast leh, just ate full, I'll puke one leh. I'm an AH GUA bin (soldier)"
........................................ -_-""""
BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH

Then Kee's t-shirt has the word 'Wu3 Fang1' (Place for Wushu)
But I heard Ivan said 'Ru3 fang2' (breast)
& I kept laughing & laughing
& fouled during my billard game
STUPID LAHHHHHHHHHH... those fellows

Damn
Now I have a heavy head
Reached home at 230am ok?
Siao siao

Tomorrow meeting Lewis Dear
Yippeee
So happy

=DDD

No comments: