Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Woooo
My blog entry for WildFilms appeared in Tomorrow.sg
WOW!!

I feel a sense of ..... I donno what you call that
But at least it's something good
Firstly I have the modeling thing
Secondly WildFilms is being mentioned in this national blog
The feeling is good!
=D

Initially I felt abit uneasy writing that post
Coz it's meant for the public
& how I have to be very careful with the grammar, vocabulary, structures, tenses, adjectives, nouns, verbs, whatever, etc
Unlike my personal blog which I can write stupid words in Ah Lian language
But after I see that it's being featured to even a wider range of audience
I guess it wasnt that bad afterall!
Although I still used some Singlish in it
*opps*

This then leads me to think
One may not have to express the talents he/she has been learning for the past years
BUT
the hidden ones

Rained damn bloody heavily yesterday
Booooo
Dissipated the thoughts of meeting Vince Gor & Dear at night
Thus I loitered in a nearby shopping mall with Kee & Ivan
Kee commented:"Why are we always the ones together when we are out?"
Ivan replied:"Coz we are the most slacked people in the world"

Probably true
Not until Kee's mee store is opening on Friday
Ivan starting his paramedic duties soon
& me starting my work tonight!

We went to watch a Thai horror show, Six, last night at 725pm
coz we were so damn bored
I objected to the idea of KTV as soon as it was proposed
The show talks about 6 guys & 1 girl visiting an ancient house abandoned by one of the character's great-grand mother
& how ghostly it was or so
The show was... chim
But the sound effects were fucking stunning that I got shocked twice or thrice
Overall, not bad, if you have a quick turning mind

After the movie
We loitered again
Surprisingly we met Andy & Lionel
& they told us they were gonna watch Six at 925pm
Kee, Ivan & I were laughing like hell
How coincident can that be?!

Let's do some Maths
Kee, Ivan, Andy, Lionel & Me watch(ed) Six
Kee, Ivan, Andy, Lionel = 4 guys + 2 missing
Me = 1 girl
YUCKS!!!
*goosebumps*

Andy asked:" Is the show scary? I scare I'll pee on my pants"
Me replied:" The show isnt scary... but meeting you 2 is scary"
SHUCKSS!!!

Damn
I'm still missing Dear to watch the romantic sobby Japanese show with me
Both of us have been so busy recently

I wanna go for the Semakau Opening Day on Saturday
But I already have something on...
DAMN!
Take many many photos & show me, ok?

Meeting Ashley & gang for lunch
*poof*

No comments: