Sunday, July 03, 2005

Good
I finally feel the Sunday atmosphere
Went out with Dear & friends!

Headed to town
Approached a large crowd
& heard damn perfect drumming beats

Ethan ong in orchard!!
Well if you didnt heard of him
He's the youngest drummer boy in Singapore
*thumbs up*

Then went for KTV with Ivan, Kee, Mike, Dear & SiaoHui

Sang for 4hours
They chose this song by Guang Liang - Tong Hua (Fairytale)
The song is nice
& the MTV is sooooooooooooooooo sad
That I had tears in my eyes!
*sobz*
But I started to fall asleep half way during the session
LOL

Dinner at Newton Circus

We ordered damn lotsa food
1 Kai lan, 1 chilli sotong, 1 fried egg omelette, 20 satays, 2 kutupak, 6 sugarcane juice & 2 stingrays

*yummy*

Kee was perspiring like hell again

coz he ate the spicy sambal stingray
LOL
& all of us were looking for tissue for him
Even the store auntie handed him a stack of serviettes
Damn paiseh sia
Then I said:" wah, not bad leh. Even the auntie liao jie (understands) you leh"

New week starts tomorrow
New set of Wildfilms trip starts too
SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!
I'd thought of whatta write for my Wildfilms virgin blog entry
Hohohoho

No comments: