Saturday, July 30, 2005

I had a wonderful Friday!!
I dressed good coz I'm in good mood
Spent my time wisely, i think
Had a good dinner with Pat
Took many photos crazily
Wooooooooooooooooooooo~~~

Went IKEA with Pat in the afternoon
She bought lotsa things
As if she's lacking furnitures
Which she claimed she is
& that she bought 2 bookshelves, 1 clothes rack, 4 storage boxes & 100 tealight candles
Wow
I only bought a clothes organizer
& Mum is happy with it
Coz this means that I'll be finally packing my extremely messy wardrobe

We fooled around in IKEA
We sat on the cushions
Played with soft toys
Flipped the items
Ransacked the bargain cart
Took pic with Mr Rat
LOL
& I found my Prince Froggie~

Lemme kiss it
Damn
Doesnt *poof* into Prince Charming
=(

After that
Headed town to Goldwell salon
Brought Ken down for the hairdo trial
They were looking for male models
So guys with long hair & are interested in getting free hair-do, please contact me

Did lotsa snap shots
Along Orchard Road
Ken said I look muscular in this pic
Arbo then!?
I just came out of army camp ok
Still wearing my Army pants leh
HeeheeOutside TakashimayaAt the spiral staircase at Heeren basement
Had dinner with Pat at Galilee & Friends @ Cineleisure (Former Lips cafe)
We 'cheated' 2 student meals
(We are no longer students leh)
We showed them an expired SP student card & an International Student card
LOL
I chose the most expensive a-la-carte meal
But I only paid for $5.90
*giggles evily*

-following post has no pictures coz no camera-

Coz Pat had night class
I went to Great World City find Vince Gor play CS
But I ended up watching 'Tong Xin Yuan' & 'Crime Watch'
Till 9 plus & followed him to his Honda Club meetup

LOL
His stupid friends couldnt recognise me
STUPID STUPID
Just coz this time I tied my hair & wore my blue contact lens
They thought I'm someone else
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We then drove to Bugis for supper
& I rode on Honda Integra!~
Cool!
'Kindaichi'(coz he looks like one) drove at 120km/hr
But I couldnt really feel its speed
I could feel the surge,however, as he stepped on the accelerator
He said I was freaked out due to the high speed
But actually I was just admiring the scenery
I just love peaceful car rides
(unlike Mike's car ride which I'll mention later)

Slacked till 1220am
& headed home
But Dear & friends jio-ed me out for supper after I'd changed into my sleepwear
DUHZ
Dressed up all over again & headed to Al Azhar at Bukit Timah
Had my roti john finally!!
Yummmmmmmmmmmmy

Mike suggested heading to Lim Chu Kang cementry area
To show us fireflies
& Chip said:"where the hell got firefly? So far in my army I only saw one"
& I asked Mike:"you sure those are fireflies or not?"
Mike kept quiet for a second & replied:"if you see anything, dont speak a word"
DUHZ!! So they are not fireflies la~~~
Lewis Dear laughed beside me

Stupid Mike freaked me out the whole journey
& He wanted to blast music
But I told him shut it off & dont disturb 'them'
He asked:"Disturb who?"
WAH LAOOOOOO
Where got people so stupid?
Still got who living at Lim Chu Kang cementry??!?!

I hugged the teddy bear found in Mike's car & Dear's arm tightly throughout the journey
& he brought us to our Sec 3 campsite
Yikes
I didnt know it was so secluded that time
We then got down the car & walked to the jetty
Serenity~~
But not very a romantic place to loiter afterall

Mike played drift
-_-
Luckily I had my seat belt on

I reached home at 420am
Collapsed on bed immediately
But my mind keeps flashing the Lim Chu Kang Road
Grrrr
So I was semi-conscious during my sleep
=3
& I woke up at 930am
-_-

Rainy Saturday
Heading to Holland V at night for dinner with Jackal & friends
=)))))
Yet another happy night, I guess

Awwww...
Enjoying life

No comments: