Saturday, July 16, 2005

I have a very happy day with my Dear
See~~~ so happy~~~ hahaha
Thanks Dear
*muack*

My happy day started off with bathing smelly Momo
& then dressed up & waited for Dear to fetch me
& took photo with my brother
Been years we ever did that...

Dear & I then headed down town to get tickets for 'Be with you'
& then to HMV
Guess who I saw!!!!
BATMAN!!!!
*sings Batman's theme*
A S.W.A.T, a starwar character, a ghost(?), Freddy & Jason were there
But I pai-seh to take pic with all of them
& Freddy looks so scary that I ran off on my heels!!
I'm always scared of Freddy ever since the 'Nightmare on Elm Street' movie was shown on TV

Coz we're so sick of town
We decided to go to Suntec City
& guess what I saw again!
TANKS!!!
It's the first time for both Dear & I see tanks!
They are soooooooooooooooooo huge!
Imagine Singapore having wars with tanks
WOW!!

We went shop shop
Very fun
Been to the Heritage Fest, go Courts see DVD player, see handphones
=D
& Dear snapped me when I was on the phone!
My Cinnamon handphone cover cute hor? *giggles*

For dinner,we had buffet at Siam Kitchen
Hee hee. Dear eating keropok
ALOT OF FOOD AH!!!
Scared by the amount?
Sorry ah... frame too small
There're still few more dishes...
A total of 20 dishes
*BURPS*

We then walked all the way to Peninsula Plaza coz Dear wanna check out this Liverpool CL Final DVD
& coz Dear was wearing the limited edition LFC CL Champion polo tee
The Indian shopkeepers was peeping at Dear's tee
& said "That's a very nice tee. We have one too but it's of another design"
& the main boss asked:"Where did you buy it? London? How much?"
I told them the details
"Oh Kitbag. They're very friendly...Ok thanks"
O_o?
Friendly? AS IF!!!
If they're friendly they'd have told you bt this tee & sell you, stupid
& you wanna order them now?
Too late
It's L.I.M.I.T.E.D E.D.I.T.I.O.N
It only has 1 thousand pieces worldwide
& only my Dear in Singapore HAS it
Neh neh ni bu bu *bleahhhhhhhhh*

Damn
I sounded childish
But I DONT CARE!
Wow
We both felt so damn proud coz even the shopkeepers looked upon it
Hohohoho
But as we left, we realised we shouldnt tell him
Coz if he managed to get them, it wont be limitied edition anymore
Grrrr
& I suggested to poke the shopkeepers' eyes blind so he cant do a thing
LOL!
Evil...

Returned to Cineleisure for the movie
Touching
I cried
Damn
=~~~~~

Dear's at my house now
Gonna watch Liverpool match later in the morning
& now playing Burnout 2004 with my brother
Hohoho
So ke ai

No comments: