Thursday, July 28, 2005

I cant deny the fact that I'm way too emotional over non-living objects
For example
My handphone
People have been complaining about my phone calls
Said it was unclear
Conversation was jerky
But to me
Everything sounds & looks perfect
Although recently the signals have been on & off
Other than that
I only dropped twice
On soft ground
No obvious scratches
Pasted with lovely stickers with anntena rings
I haven even peeled the LCD protector off since I bought it
No, to be precise, my mum gave me

It's been such a dearie since 3 years ago coz
Firstly
It's given by my mum
Secondly
It was the prettiest Samsung handphone design 3 years ago
Petite & slim
Thridly
It is the longest phone that I have lived with for the 5 years I have mobile communication
Fourthly
It can store pics of me & Dear in it
So I get to see Dear everytime I flip open to make a call or SMS
or browse through the folder when I'm bored
Fifthly
It's my best companion on bed every night

Wo bu se de bu yao ta~~
=(

Very sad
No mood

No comments: