Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Because National Day is so near
Just 2 weeks ahead
Everyone is patriotically wearing 'I love Singapore' red tee sold in Bossini, Giordano, Hang ten, Baleno, etc
& also snatching for National Day Parade tickets even though you have to smash one another's head to grab the Whilst-Stocks-Last pieces of paper

Me?
Nah.
Cant be bothered
I dont have a single red Singapore tee
& I haven watch that damn parade for 12years
But I'd decided to show my slight patriotism for 2005 still
On, however, NOT me...

Lemme present ....
MY PATRIOTIC MOMO!!!

Singapore flag on the cage
What more can you request?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ok lah
I didnt really have the idea to... express my patriotism
But coz I think the flag is so cute
& it looks grand on Momo's cage
Thus.... I... placed it on?
LOL

Momo is so ke ai, ok?
>_< >_<
If only Momo is my magical hamster
I'll kiss it & make him *poof* into my Prince Charming
BWHAHAHAHAAHHAHA
Too much fairytales
*duhz*

Cant wait for next week coz my diving lesson is starting
YEahhhh~~
I'm gonna be a mei ren yu
*swims swims swims*

Suddenly I crave for (chicken/pork) chops
*drools*

No comments: