Thursday, July 28, 2005

Weeeeee~
Consider a good deed done
Michelle found a stray kitten & was looking for a home for it
& I helped her asking up & down for kind souls to keep it
Asked this asked that
Wah... fierce
But within that night, Mala replied me
Said she wants the kitten
COOL!!!
Kitty's going to new home =DDD

August's packed to full
Hope I can manage to get my stuffs done properly

Transcript application failed
Dad's MasterCard got problem, i think
But nonetheless Lizt had helped me to pay for it
Merci beaucoup ma chere~~

Dear's considering going Bintan with his campmates
*envy*
I also wanna go ~~~~
=(

Damn
I'm like so broke & yet I still wanan go here go there
Bleah

4th day stuck at home
Bored to hell
Someone jio me out lehhhhhhhhhhh

Handphone's dying
Suddenly got reception, suddenly no
Talk halfway kana cut off
Grrr
Someone donate me a N7610?

Lemme go count how many strands of hair does Momo have
I think that should spend my whole day doing 'something'

No comments: