Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sooner or later
I'll be so damn sick of JB
& might probably intend to drive up to Melaka
But today is ultimately FUN!!!

Kee, Ivan & I met up with my god-bro, Vince & his friends
& all of us drove in JB for car repair/modification
Total 5 cars
Communicated through walkie-talkie
STYLO BO?!

Vince Gor wanted to modify his car
& thus we followed
Coz Kee bumped his car 2 days ago

...

The culprit

Saw many nice cars at the workshop



Gor's car modifying

Kee got his bumper done at RM$120
While Gor's car cost RM$1200
SIAO SIAO!
RIch means rich

After that we left first & wandered about
Bought a damn nice cap
But stupid me left it in Kee's car -_-

Before we left
We headed for a car wash

Kee, Me & Ivan in the car

Washing the car

We set off once again for a late noon meal

Bah ku teh!
Ivan really knows places with nice food
No wonder he's so.... fat
=x

Sad thing of the day is
After Kee's car was nicely cleaned
& that he'd sent me home
I noticed 2 bird shits on the car
LOL!!!
Kee wanted to knock his head on the horn

Strike 4D also never so 'zhun'!

No comments: