Thursday, July 07, 2005

Another fulfilling Thursday!
Initially wanted to swim with Pat
But Pat was unwell
So swimming was cancelled
Then I dragged Ivan out to Causeway Point to shop for red tees for Wildfilms' Sekudu trips
Despite him wanting to jog to lose his bloody damn fats
Then at the library
Kee called
"Eh, wanna go JB mah?"

Ji tao excited
& Ivan & I hurried back home to change & take passport

Hmmmm
I think I have 8 entry & exit Malaysia stamps on my passport this week

I headed JB to ask for the price of the Genting package
Wanna go with Dear
Kee only wanted to pump petrol
Ivan... just tagged along as our bodyguard *haha*

We intended to drive further up JB to use up the fuel so we can pump more
But we saw a bloody long jam up to a little further than Komtar
& we decided to head straight to SG

Kee's car got distorted again

Last time left side, this time right
*sigh*
The whole bumper got 'screwed' by the wheel of this bus driven by an ah neh
What I saw was:
Kee wanted to drive into the lane
But the bus didnt stop even when the head of the car is already in his way!!!
Kaoz
Kee was so dulan that I supposed he wanna kick him with his Wushu skills
His car was only repaired last week
Now he has to fix it again

Supposedly meeting Dear for movie
But Dear didnt wanna wait for me to return SG
& headed home to watch his 'Superstar'
=(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
*pui*
So I went to Vince Gor's LAN shop to play computer
Bought him dinner & some snacks for myself
While Kee headed to Mediacorp to teach Wushu
& Ivan returned home to shed his fats

Around 9+
Pat,Kee & I headed to Holland Village

Pathetic
Donno why I kept being pangseh-ed
Gathered people liao then last minute dont want
Knn

We bought 2 bottles of beer

Heineken & Corona
1 Oreo cheese cake
& a basket of shrimp puffs

They said I look like Chao Ah Lian in this pic

Ai lim jiu mai?

Chatted till 12
Damn
I had sips of beer & I felt abit headache liao
Pat said mixed beer has larger effect
-_-

Kee drove us home after that
He looked abit stressed
Probably trying hard to think of a name for his store
=I gave him several ideas liao
& I think he likes the latest one though

Sibei tired
But it's totally fun & exciting
Although Dear said he didnt wanna go Genting in the end
Didnt wanna book chalet as well

OK fine
I'm shutting myself up on long National Day holidays
*humph*

No comments: