Monday, July 11, 2005

I better blog something about my weekend before I sink into depression
MY LAPPY BABY!!!

I went to Sekudu (next to Pulau Ubin) for 2 consecutive mornings [Sat/Sun]
It was my first time there
& I was so excited about that place
It had beautiful rock formation on it
& apparently one of the rocks looks like a frog
& thus, it was named The Frog Rock

Eyes were drawn on it, accompanied with a smile that greets everyone

The red sea stars, however, were placed by WildFilms coz it was part of our mission for the mornings - to record a 1 minute video clip for National Day titled 'The Singapore I want' by shouting that line together with those sea stars

We started to search for animals to film asap
Trying not to waste time coz the low tide is rather short



Found a flatworm

A nudibranch - Jorunna

Sea anemones

A file snake

My first time handling the snake. Luckily it didnt freak me to death coz it looks harmless as everyone was touching it

But nothing beats the sunrise



So romantic

Real thing started just minutes before the tides really came in

Proper recording of the clip
One of us was to shout 'This is the Singapore we want' while the others shouted 'Yay'
But we sounded very fake. LOL.
After several times & we got so experienced about it
We finally got the clip done. Nice & perfect.
Catch me on TV on National Day, if the clip is gonna be selected

My 2 mornings of Sekudu were fun
I just love going to new places
Learning new things such as operating the cameras
& yes, I took some clips myself!
& I think they're not bad =D

My tiredness from my first morning trip was subsided by ice-cream

Dear's 2nd elder brother made sweetcorn-strawberry-chocolate Orea icecream
Not bad
But I think only the sweetcorn & the oreo bits tasted the best
Coz that's the only thing I like
So... I left the strawberry & chocolate for Dear to finish it
Hahaha

After my second trip
I stayed awake the whole day
Didnt catch sleep coz I didnt have the mood to
I was so excited to blog for Wildfilms & thus, I on my laptop
Then blue screen appeared & the thing restarted continuously
All happened so fast that I couldnt read what was on the monitor
I asked Dear to come over & rescue my lappy
So sad

Lappy had been with me for 3 yrs in HK
Been through up & down
Saw me laugh and cry in front of it
Communicated me worldwide when I was alone & lonely
Played songs for me when I had severe insomnia
Worked hard on my FYP data & report together
But now...........
The thing is
Lappy didnt show any signs of 'unwell' before it sank into 'coma'
So sudden
=(

Maybe Lappy didnt want me to worry
=~

Man
I seem to have brought Lappy alive by describing it as if it's a human
But
seriously
When you'd developed feelings with an object, be it an ant, a tree or a toilet bowl
You'll feel so sad when they start to leave you all so suddenly

Hope Dear can save Lappy

**Dear deleted my best-taken photo off his Nokia. Additional disappointment.

No comments: