Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Woke up at 730 in the morning
Headed down to Bugis
& directed Vince Gor to Eunos for his car paint spray
ZZZzzzz
Lousy fellow donno Singapore roads


Gor's car before spray

Coz it requires half a day to finish
We met up with his fellow friends
& drove round Singapore

While waiting for one of Gor's friends, William for lunch
William drove forward & ramped into another guy's car, whose name coincides with Gor - Vincent

-_-
& he knnbccb-ed for the whole 5 minutes
& suddenly we heard a 'BONG' sound
The dent popped out
& so the car was fine afterall
We laughed like hell

Weather today is so hot
Drank so much water
We headed to Sim Lim Towers to get a pair of walkie-talkie
& then to see some motorbike stuffs
They were discouraging me on learning bike
=|
Donno leh
One of the wildfilm crew, HP, had a bike accident
Further drilled my idea deep down
Nvm, I'll leave it later

We ran short of places
& decided to return to the garage for the car

Looks nicer?

No leh
=x

Then headed to Kallang for dinner
The 3 cars parked adjacent to one another

Stylo bo?

I think the hot weather today had made me & Vince Gor abit buay steady
Head spinning
So he suggested going home early to rest

Heavy traffic on PIE

*yawnz*
Gonna sleep early as soon as I reach Ria's house later

Ria sent us an email
Quite low
Seems like some of us are not feeling well
Including me
I had fever & flu last night
But now I feel slightly better
Thanks to the paracethemol anyway

Gotta go prepare for my trip

No comments: