Friday, July 01, 2005

We didnt go JB in the end
Kee, Ivan & I went town instead
The guys were crazily shopping at Adidas
While I was acting like a retard coz I was starving
Got a bit of headache

Went to find Andy who was selling otak
Then had dinner at LerkThai
Ordered 3 pineapple rice,1 venison,1 kailan,1 tomyam,1 lemon chicken, 1 softshell crab
Kee was perspiring like hell after he drank the tomyam
As if he just entered suana
Told him if cannot take it then forget it
But he said he felt higher as he drank more
-_-
& he asked the waitress to give him more serviettes
LOL!!!
So hilarious
& we suggested to go for Ma La Huo Guo the next time round
Heehee

Coz I have my clinic training
I have to leave early
But we stopped over to this 'Cheng Ho' exhibition at Marina Promenade






It exhibits cultures of other regions

Kee taking pic for Ivan in front of a Turkish house


Me at this indian 'boat'


Me & Ivan with the Africans

Left for my clinic training after that
Late for 1/2 hour
Damn the traffic jam
Luckily Mala was ok with it
1st patient - finger cut
Heng not very jialat
Arbo I sure faint
LOL

Cant wait for the coming Wildfilms trips on Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday
Shit
Wednesday I got training, so is Friday
Donno will drop dead or not
Ha!

No comments: