Monday, July 04, 2005

My stomach is gonna explode soon
Damn
I cant imagine how much food I had for this week!!!
Especially those in JB
Coz they're so damn cheap
& of large portion
So large that Ivan & Kee had to finish up for me
*paiseh*

Not to mention the additional weight

Boring Monday
Although it's Youth Day
& that my stupid brother didnt have to go to school
He rather plays his PS2 instead of going for lunch with me at Burger King!!
Nb
Dear and Gor at work *sob sob*
The 2 guys whose name I'm getting sick of mentioning are at Genting, not back until Wednesday night
RS got sunburnt badly & he's shy to go out *rolls eyes*

......

Was surfing the net as always due to sheer boredom
& I came upon my name 'Cynthia' in almost 6 outta 10 pages
Geez

Lemme recall
I gave myself this name 8 years ago
At that time
The only person I can think of having this name is the MediaCorp actress, Cynthia Koh
& Other than that
It's me
Then the next person I know is my HKU doctor - Cynthia Yau
Everytime when we're together in Dr Gray Williams' car
& Gray asked:" So Cynthia, how's your day?"
Both of us will reply "Which one?" at the same time

But now
As I surfed through Friendster
Almost all the xiaomeimeis are using this name!
Damn
The uniqueness is gone!

Call me by my original name la
(oly applicable to very close friends)
I bet no one else in SG has the same name as I have
But I doubt that in HK

Then again
I'm glad that nowadays some kids are having much better creativity
Changing the spelling as 'Syndia', 'Sinthia', 'Cinthia', whatever
Good
By all means
I'm changing mine to Cynderella already

Cant wait for evening to come
Heading Dear's house
=D

No comments: