Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Let us give a minute of silence to Lappy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*sobz*

Dear certified Lappy dead on 11 July 2005 950pm due to unrepairable harddisk crash
Sad
Without Lappy at night is a torture
Family's in bed by 10pm
& I'm not really allowed to get outta the house at night
What am I supposed to do?
Bored

I wanted to watch VCD on TV
But the AV channel got problem
I wanted to play PS2
But Mum removed all the multi-pins electrical plugs for donno-what purpose
I wanted to surf net
But Bro gotta sleep early for school the next day

I am so restricted
& I was forced to play chess with Zhou Gong
Nb

Shamefully
I fell asleep last night
Wanted to wake up to watch 'Yin Yang Lu 9' on TV
But alarm clock didnt ring
& at 245am
Dear SMSed me about Lappy

Geez
Forget about the later half of the show lah!
No head no tail
& so I returned to sleep

Jay woke me up in the morning asking about the scuba diving preparation
Argh!
It's only 930am!!
*bangs head on wall*

Oh anyway
I cooked dinner last night
....
Ok, I lied
My mum cooked
No... I did actually
I bought the stuffs, prepared them & invigilated my Mum to do the cooking

BWHAHAHAHA
Aiyah
Why everytime I wanna touch the stove, I got overtaken of my roles?
Damn

We had spaghetti, mushroom omelette & sweet corn cream soup

My brother gobbling the food

Too bad Dad had OT
Missed this fabulous meal
& he had to eat maggie mee instead
*giggles*

Ah
Like I'd always said
"Good person got good repay" (hao xin you hao bao)
Lappy is reviving soon!
Coz Vince Gor is giving me his spare laptop HDD
Wooohooo~
Soon Lappy can spend time with me again
On top of that
He's getting me my all-time-wanna-get-but-no-money Nokia phone
=D
Recently my Samsung is failing to work
Zero reception in my room
Which at times sparks stupid thoughts of having ghosts in my room which have extremely strong magnetic field that fails all my electrical appliances
LOL

I'm getting paid soon!
Working on tomorrow night & Sunday night at the clinic
8pm to 12pm
Cool~
Meaning I'll be getting $20 for the weekday & $24 for weekends
Just enough to pay my handphone bills
=D
Lemme go recap all the medicine key-in codes first
Hee

Goldwell hair salon just called me
OH MY GOD!!
They asked me to be their stage model!!!
Which includes a complete free makeover - facial & hair
*Rolls around with joy*
Jesse recommended me saying I look pretty
*giggles shyly*
>_<
WAHHHHHH~~
I am sooooooooooo excited!!!
Then again
How am I gonna go home with heavy makeups & exaggerated hair style?

Hmmmm

No comments: