Sunday, July 31, 2005

Just returned from Holland V
Celebrated Jackal's (belated) birthday, sort of
Daniel, Nafe, Lewis, Mike, one of Jack's friends, Jarenis & I were there
=)

Mike started the night with this 'Pigeon Sandwich' mystery question
& throughout dinner at Coffee Club
Everyone was guessing
Tsk tsk
I couldnt bother to waste my brain cells over dinner
Coz that was my first meal of the day
& I ate happily
But then something sharp cut my tongue
I took it outta my mouth
A small plastic fragment was hidden in my mashed potato!!!
I was so shocked & I wanted to complain
But the rest were like..."forget it lah","nevermind la"
-_-
It can kill anyone you know
If I'm a kid

After dinner
Slacked outside Wala Wala
Wanted to enter but too crowded
=3
So we headed to Gelare
Me & Jarenis

We chatted for abit more
Mostly about Jarenis' entrepreneurship
She appeared on TODAY, the business show on Chan U & almost everywhere lah
Successful business woman
=)

Left at 11+
Bumpy bus ride
Felt nauseous after I got off bus
But before that abit giddy liao
Donno what's wrong la
Probably low in sugar content for the day
Oh well

Happy Belated Birthday Jackal
=)

No comments: