Friday, July 15, 2005

Headed down to Ubi to accompany Gor modify his car AGAIN!
Called me early morning asked me wanna go down or not
-_-
Shattered my beauty sleep

I then suspect his main motif of getting me down
To direct him to the location
coz he knows I'm good at directions
HA!

This time round
He wanna do this air filter thing
Whatever you call that
Said can run faster worrrrr
But I didnt feel any speed difference leh

Me & Vince Gor, who is acting (or actually) sissy to match his sissy color car
LOL!!

No lah

Another Vincent's car's radiator got problem
& he was so pissed with it that he hit his car damn hard
Kana shocked
& he sped along the road in opposite lanes horning at oncoming cars to vent his anger
Scary!!!
Think he'd spent many thousands in the modification
& in the end, the engine is gonna die soon
& that he has to run at 60km/hr instead of his normal 100km/hr

Bloody hell
Whole day rain
Spoiler
Cant go Geylang eat durians
=(

On my way home
Guess what did I see?
A PINK CAR!!!
To be correct
A PINK TAXI!!!
SO STYLO!!!
I wonder if the taxi uncle feels pai-seh or not
Man driving ah-gua car
LOL!!

Kee's mee store opens today
Soon I'll have free lor mee, laksa & prawn mee to eat for supper
*yum yum*
kekeke

Mum's cooking my favourite food tonite!
& thus I'm heading home for dinner
Japanese fishes
& popcorn chicken!!

YUM YUM YUM YUM YUMMMMMMMMMMMM
*licks*

No comments: