Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Yesterday
I was so bored
Almost decomposing
I chatted with Vince Gor, Wolfie Senior & internet SMSed Swee Kee
It was a very random topic but suddenly
All narrowed to the same topic which freaks me out
All 3 of them know NO each other

I took a photo yesterday
Placed it in my MSN photo

& asked my Vince Gor in super BHB (thick-skinned) manner
Me:"Eh, chio bo?"
Gor:"Chio chio"
Me:"Looks like ah lian?"
Gor:"Abit"

Just seconds after my conversation with Vince Gor
Wolfie senior asked:"By the way, why did you mention you hate your brother in your MSN nick yesterday?"
Me:"coz he everytime takes my things to use w/out telling me & only return me when it's spoilt!"
Wolfie Senior:"Aiyo..you ah lian leh..hoot him la!"
O_O *stunned*

& just seconds after my short conversation with Vince Gor & Wolfie Senior
Swee Kee replied my SMS regarding us dressing lian-ish/beng-ish if we happen to go pub one free night
"Kaoz, you already very lian liao mah...remember the photo you took at Breko?"

Photo recap

WHERE GOT??

I replied:"That one where got...that one so ugly...but I just took new pic, later you go friendster see"

& then me, desparately trying to defend myself, replied Wolfie Senior
"Ah lian dont study Uni one wor..."
Wolfie Senior:"You loh.."
-_-"

& just seconds after Wolfie Senior said that
Swee Kee replied my SMS
"OK..what a degree holding Ah lian"
-_-""

& just seconds after Swee Kee said that
Vince Gor said
"Educated Ah lian"
-_-"""

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
These 3 guys are making me crazy!!
I wanna smash all these 3 guys' head with Momo's Singapore flag!
How can they all conclude I am an Ah lian at the same time without knowing each other??
Do I really look like Ah lian?
Fine

Since I've been classified as Ah lian for many many many many years
I shall let them admit they're right
Dont make them pai-seh
So sad that I have to swallow the shameful facts myself
*sobz*

.......
I am not Ah lian lahhhhhhhh~~
*slaps slaps slaps slaps*
=X



No comments: