Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I feel horrible
More than 24hours without sleep can really kill me
To say
I didnt really slept at Ria's house
coz the lizards were 'squeaking' louder than the mice
& my face felt itchy even though I have no mosquito bites
Damn the cat fleas

Anyhow
I went into concussion as soon as I lied on my lovely bed
& only just woke up
6 hours sleep *yawnz*
Stupid Dad woke me up to check hotel price for him in Kuala Lumpur
Please lah, Otosan
Wa ai koon leh!~

Sentosa trip for this early morning is so unexpected
As in
I expect many wildlife as claimed by Tom
But what I saw was only
snails, particularly the Turbo spp
& When I'd excited found a Thais spp
It turned out to be an abandoned shell with a hermit crab in it!
Grrrrrr


I am so sick of this gastropod

I expect more vibrant marine life
Like fishes, stingrays, seahorses, etc
But all is barren
=|
Until we found this

An orange polychaete named 'Eunice'
The only thing that attracts us to film

Feeling abit disappointed
I was determined to look for more things to shoot
& I found a large school of juvenile striped-eel catfishs!!
Stupid me forgot to take pictures but nevermind

& when we were about to leave
Wai found a baby octopus!
Reminded me of the crab eating an octopus in Chek Jawa
Hmmmm

Damn
Happening things only occur at the end
zzz

Hopefully this Saturday's trip to Sekudu isnt gonna be too tough
Gonna wear red or white to film this Singapore video for National Day
& I dont wish my eye bags & rings to appear on tapes
Ha!

No comments: