Sunday, July 24, 2005

I was out for 24hours!!!
Cool!
& my dad will go mad soon!
But i dont care
It's not like I'm smoking pots or something
I'm doing my favourite stuffs!

I had bbq at Michelle's house on Saturday
Bebia's birthday
Erm...
Yah... Michelle's dog's birthday
Pat & I headed over early to help her with the food
Got Salmon sticks, bacon-hotdog sticks, satays, prawns & many many others
Baby's friends were there too
A maltese & a silky terrier
Fortunate dog
Some of our secondary schoolmates were there too
Met them AGAIN for the 1st time after so long

After the bbq
I headed down to Ria's house & get ready for Sunday's trip to this particular islet near Tekong
I woke up at 330am in the morning
Just to catch a glimpse of Liverpool vs Olympiacos LIVE match
Liverpool won 4-3
=D
& I managed to see Olympiacos scored at 85 Minutes
-_-


On our way there in the early morning
We lost our orientation coz it was so dark
But in the end we found it
That islet is damn muddy
But nevertheless
We still found animals like..
Diameda spp.
sea apple
& others
(Tired, lazy to post pictures, but can go to imagestation see or WildFilms to read)
Ok so blah blah blah
Wait
Let's not forget the sunrise
Tide came in very fast & we had to leave at 830am
Ok lah, not bad
It always feel good while at a new location

Working later
Time to sleep
*yawnz*

No comments: