Thursday, July 14, 2005

I had an enjoyable lunch with Ashley & Jasinda yesterday at Cafe Cartel PS
Ashley gave me 10 nougauts from Aussie >_<
But I gave them all to Mum coz I dont eat sweet stuffs
*flashes my perfect teeth*
& on Sunday, we're going Sentosa to suntan!!
Yipee!
Ashley is already so excited
Haha

My first night of work is... ok i guess
Everything went not bad
Went home at 12am
Scare no bus sia
Mum was worried about my late return
But I assured her I'm gonna be fine
Although stupid thoughts of perverts looming around in the void deck freak me out
But what I was happy about is
I'd earned $20 last night!!
That can surely pay off my Driving Basic Theory tests thrice if I'm so god damn UNLUCKY!
*touch wood*
& leave me with $2 to buy myself a bowl of mee siam
=D

Momo greeted me today as I headed to the washroom
It stared at me with its pair of innocent eyes
& licked itself as I called its name
Then I realised its food-tray is empty!
Darn
I then realised how little time I have been spending with Momo
Daytime, Momo sleeps I go out
Night time, Momo awake I sleep
-_-

I must be a good Mama again
Next week

I'd finally gotten my cap from Ivan
Stupid ass kept forgetting to give me
Nice?
It's of soft leather with a fake Nike logo
But surprisingly under the cap
It has the original Nike label
Bleah
Dont care
I only like the material
& how it can save me during bad hair day
& at times
It can make me look like Jay Chou
12345678 12345678 wo jiao ni ba ni da wo ma ze yang dui ma

Getting so damn fat
=(

I'm going for my diving lessons next next week
Sooooooooo excited
=D

No comments: