Thursday, June 30, 2005

I was wrong
Upon realising some of the classmates have gotten the same honour classification as I did
When I'd shown my serious attitude in getting work properly done
& them slacking around, dilly-dally till last minute
I realised I should have worked harder

Self-blaming, as usual

Sigh
I'm STTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPIIIIDDDDDDDD
1st honors could be within reach if I could get Bs instead of Cs
But all is
TOO LATE

=(

Dad is happy with my results
Mum is happy with my results
I am not happy with my results
When people can jump up & down over the bloody results
With pet dogs running towards them, licking them all over
I couched on the chair, asking my friend
"Division 1 means Upper hor?"
Even my Momo didnt give a damn & hid in its house 24hrs daily

Thanks for the "CONGRATS!" anyway

A new thought just sparked
Given an opportunity to (probably) work in NEA
I shall go for it by all means
I dont think it's as demoralising as working as a salesgirl given that qualification
Thanks to everyone who have been encouraging me
& teaching me how to answer questions properly for the interview later on
I also appreciate all SMSes asking "How's your interview?" in the morning
But my interview starts in late noon
Errr...
Although very panicking, coz you guys started it
But I'm glad you careeeeeeeeeeeeee for me

IF
I do get this job
I treat you guys at the most newly renovated hawker centre with best food ok?
That's what my job is about anyway
Dealing with Singapore's cleaniness & hygiene
Although I'd prefer the more practical way of dealing the environment & protecting it
but by then I'll know all the good food selling in Singapore
& grow myself like a sow

*oink*

God bless me

No comments: