Wednesday, June 22, 2005

WEeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'm all so excited
Coz tonight this early morning will be my 1st time joining Wildfilm working on the coastal shores
I'm heading to Chek Jawa!!

Let's see
The last time I went there was in Jan 2004
Had to make appointment for the visit
Couldnt see much coz the guides were saying
"The thunderstorm is coming, we have to go"
& so in the end
I only managed to see the sand dollars, carpet anemone, tubeworms repeatedly along the sandy shore
But...
What about my rocky shore?!

We'll be spending 5 houras at Chek Jawa where the tide is so bloody low
Woo!!
Hopefully can see more animals than I did previously
& yes
PLEASE DO NOT RAIN!

Just returned from swimming at Michelle's house
Swam a lot leh!
I think got around... 10+ laps
But then her pool is small
Went suntanning
Yeah~~
Finally tanned =D

Meeting Dear for dinner tonight
So happy
Can see him finally after 2 days (which actually feel like many days)
*giggles*

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Pat is going Sydney in November
I wish to tag along
But upon seeing the airfares
WAH!
I could have gotten my diving & bike license already!

Now I have to set my priorities right
So my $$$ can be spent efficiently, effectively & properly
=D

Jarenis jioed to go Eskibar tonight
A bar which is set at minus donno how many degree so as to resemble the Poles
I'd always wanna visit that bar!!
But damn
Why they always have good activities when I am busy?
Slap them sia

No comments: