Thursday, June 09, 2005

e.m.p.t.y's night

I spotted a suspicious fungi infection on my brother's right palm
& i dragged him to the polyclinic to see the doc
Indeed it is a fungi infection
My ENS recognition of species did some help

Met up with e.m.p.t.y members at Holland Village

NF & I had Katong Laksa for dinner
=D
& waited for Todd to arrive
& slacked at Breko


You see that fellow at the very left?
HE IS NUTS!!!
Just coz I took this picture of Breko's interior
He thought I'm taking his photo!!
Get a life, jackass
& he told his frd abt me taking the photo
& his frd turned back, looked
& for the whole 3 hours of slack time
He was looking at me
ARGH!
I was so stressed
Wanna smash him with Nf's Heineken bottle


Me, NF & Dan - the birthday boy who was celebrating at Wala-wala just opposite Breko

Dont like Wala Wala
Dont ask me why
I JUST DONT LIKE!!!

The guys had Heineken
I had Quicksand
High on caffeine now
*burps*
Todd said I was talking nonsenses...-_-


Todd was looking frustrated coz I kept taking the pic over & over again just coz I looked awful. LOL

Todd always has weird style of everything

Me & NF

Haha
So fun meeting up my band members
Although we only jammed once
LOL
Too bad HB isnt here!! If not we are complete!
But it's ok =D

Todd gave me a ride home on his motorbike
WEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I was scared initially coz he drank a bottle of Heineken
& I was like "Are you safe or not? I very scared one leh"
He kept giving me the -_-" look
LOL
It was a safe ride home nonetheless
About 70km/hr
*phew*

Actually I thought of getting a bike license too last year
But then Mum doesnt like
Hmmmmm....
Now I'm deprived again
*duhz*

No comments: