Wednesday, June 29, 2005

WAHAHAHAHA
I just love my purple hair

Returned to the hair show today
Hairdresser Boss said he didnt like the purple on my hair
coz it's too reddish
& so he added blue to make it violet
=D


TADA!

Ok lah
Not very obvious
Coz my room is very dark & it's gonna rain soon

Liza styled my hair the bold way

Right side looks like 'Obasan'


Left side looks like Rock 'N' Roll chic
I LOVE IT!!

Everyone on the street was looking at me
Yes I know it's Mambo night ( I think so)
But it's way too early for me to dress & style like this loh
Haha

But anyway
I think I prefer the reddish purple coz it has ash pink in it
Now it's violet & blue
Looks not as punk liao

Went to Tzu's house borrow shoes & shirt for tomorrow's interview
God bless me
Amitabha + Hallelujeah

Gotten my examination results!
Yipee!!
I didnt fail any!!
Lucky siaaaaaaaaa
Really cant imagine if I do
My FYP got A-!
I'd have expected A loh...
Guess my dozen cans of coke didnt do a good job on Dr Williams
BWHAHAHAHA, no lah
What's supposed to be exciting but not exciting at all is
I've got my 2nd class Honours (Division 1)
Which is what I have been expecting anyway
So....
Lalala

=D
I love my purple hair
Wooooooo~~
Someone please shut me up

No comments: