Monday, June 27, 2005

I had 2 bad dreams
It was damn sad that I could even feel I was crying outside my dreams

I dreamt of me killing Momo
=(
I was playing this compulsory game organised by donno-who
& then to the last stage
I dropped Momo & my handphone into a pond
I have no idea why Momo is there
But I dived into the pond as soon as Momo sank in
However
I couldnt find Momo but many other drowned handphones instead
& worse
I saw baby tigers swimming in the pond
& someone exclaimed that Momo might have been eaten by the baby tigers
I cried & cried & cried & cried
& named myself Momo's murderer
I felt so fucking sad...

I woke up to SMS Dear about my dream
=(
Then I fell asleep again

The second dream was abit worse
I recieved a letter asking me to visit this place
& so I did
It's on the 13th floor of this particular building
but the lift I took never stops at that level & brought me to 50+ storeys
In the lift there were other people
& I asked them to accompany me to the 13th floor
So I reached the unit as stated in the letter
& surprisingly the scene just switched as if it's warped me into the house
A Sadako-like figure stop in front of me
Telling me all the things that caused her 'death'
I froze in fear

Then it warped me to another scene

I was with a guy
Whom I think his name starts with 'K'
He was actually my husband to be!
As in
I was being forced into a marriage!
I tried to escape & was by myself all the time
& what's more
That 'K' guy didnt even bothered about me
Not even when it's raining very heavily & that he had a fucking raincoat
I cried for my Lewis Dear
& so it happened that I saw my Lewis Dear somewhere
& we hugged each other telling him what happened

Surprisingly he knew that I was being forced into a marriage
& he couldnt do anything to help me
He said that I have to comply to it so I could save 'something'

Geez
Since when am I a saint?
To sacrifice myself for the good of the rest?

A SMS woke me up

Man
Those are really bad & sad dreams
Lemme admit it again
I could really feel the sourness of my heart
That I lost 2 loved ones
=(

I feel very solemn now

No comments: