Friday, June 24, 2005

Dear came over my house yesterday night for an hour or so
To keep me accompanied
=D
Miss him so much that I cried
Hugged him till I dont wanna let go
Hohoho

Asked Dear if he's tired from work
& he replied
"I see you like more tired than me, makes me feel that I'm not so tired afterall"
LOL

I dint go to Tuas this early morning
=X
But I'll be going to Labrador tomorrow morning
I'm so tired ok
Muscle aches

After Monday I'll be free again
Wanna enjoy my normal life aka slacking
But my schedule for next week is so packed again!!!
Monday - Semakau
Tuesday - Hair model touch-up
Wednesday - Hair model + clinic assistant training
Thursday - ___
Friday - clinic assistant training
Saturday - Family day
Sunday - Dear's day

*chokes*
Now I feel like working for my FYP again
At least it's 8-5pm instead of one whole day

=3

No comments: