Sunday, June 26, 2005

WWWWWWWWOoooooooooooo
Driving in Malaysia is so fun!
But of coz I'm not the driver

Traffic was smooth
Went with Ivan, YongJun & SweeKee
The guys were funny & easy to get along with
Best is we all knew each other
So not much of being 'strangers'

Saw a black Toyota with an 'Initial D' sticker
Then the driver's sideview really looks like Jay Chou!!

Had Pizza hut for dinner
RM$124.80 in total
*chip chip chip*
Ivan paid for me
Coz he owned me a meal
=D

The guys smuggled several packs of cigs back Singapore
=|
All of us act innocent during the secondary clearance of the custom
Lady Luck was with us
*phew*

Tomorrow heading Malaysia again
Bwhaha
Zhiwei's bringing me to eat prata =D
& also help Dad buy his only-sell-in-Malaysia medicine
Oh well

But it's nice going to new places
Just hope there arent robberies around

I just love travelling
WEEEEEEEEEeee~~

No comments: