Sunday, June 26, 2005

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guess what
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am officially a wildfilm member!!

*beams*

I had my second wildfilm trip to the Labrador Park this morning yesterday
It was fun
But I didnt really get enough sleep coz the bed was too soft
& I think I only managed to doze off at 3am
However, I bounced awake at 345am coz some members were already up & having breakfast
We started our trip at 5am

Extreme low tide at Labrador



The crew taking shoots of animals



Many marine life on the shore!
So unexpected!

Staghorn coral


Seahorse


Filefish


Crab


Nudibranch

& the morning sky is so beautiful!



It was really very fun
Despite the very very short 'nap'
I didnt feel tired at all leh
I spotted many things for them to capture
The ghost shrimp, striped-eel catfish,cephalopod's eggs among staghorn corals, turban snails, etc
But as I was helping them to carry lightings
The bag accidentally dropped into the water
& it got wet
I felt so bad
Coz the very expensive lights may probably spoil!
But another crew member was blaming she should have sealed the bag first
=|
Luckily
The lights are allllllllllllllllllright in the end
*phew*

When we returned Ria's house
It rained heavily
Lucky sia!!!
Had nasi lemak for lunch but i didnt have a good appetite

Went to Lewis Dear's house after that
Fell asleep
But Dear kept waking me up to eat
-_-
Ok loh
2 bites
& I collapsed onto bed again
Funny thing was
I was waken up by loud snores beside me
Initially I thought I was snoring, probably coz I'm feel tired unknowingly
But when I opened my eyes a little
I saw my Dear sleeping on the floor mattress
LOL!
Another funny thing was
Dear's big brother saw us sleeping
I heard him went "WAH"
& think he also went to sleep
BWHAHAHAHAHA
Sleeping Saturday

When we woke up
It was already 7
Accompanied Dear to the hairdresser
& walked around in the mall before heading back home to have dinner
=D

Dear was playing this fishy game when I was once again feeling sleepy after dinner

So 'marine' today hor?

But I really have a wonderful day!
=D
More wildfilm adventure to come!

Oh oh
I'll probably be taking camera shots myself the next time round
As in
I'll be rolling tapes soon!
Weeeeeeeeeeeee
So excited

No comments: