Thursday, June 23, 2005

Hohoho
Holy shit
Wah i tell you
I'd made a damn bad choice for my filming session

Coz I'm still a newbie
I'm not required to touch the camera
But then
I have to carry all their parang parang
Like maid!
Grrrr
But I really learnt alot of things
*thumbs up*

Headed to Chek Jawa today
No photos coz never bring personal camera
As expected I wont have hand & time to collectively take pics relaxingly
while they're searching for marine wildlife

Spotted an eel, octopus, many flatworms, crabs, shrimps blah blah
But actually ah...
The animals are quite common
Which I wasnt much fascinated too
Anyhow...

& we met a cobra
*SHRIEK!*

Lightning actually flashed across the sky thrice
& roared several times
But luckily
It didnt downpour
But all of us already have the poncho ready

>_<
Got a burst blister on my left foot near the toe
Pain like fuck
Imagine me still have to soak in seawater for 2 more days

Heading to Tuas tomorrow
*yawnz*
Needa catch some sleep before I drown myself in the muddy water
Heard there's frogfish in Tuas
Woah!
But the thought of carrying more parang parang is.....
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz


** I nearly cried when I was talking to Lewis Dear on the phone last night coz I miss him so much & that I was sleeping in a foreign place & I feel so insecure =(
Dear dear, quick meet me

No comments: