Monday, June 13, 2005

Momo

Had the scariest moment of my life
Momo dropped into the washing machine!!
Head down first!
I caught it out to take photos but it ran too fast
Slipped through the handle-opening & fell into the tub of clothings
*SHRIEKS*
Luckily the washing machine wasnt operating
Or else I sure cry like fuck
=~~

When I caught Momo out of the tub
I held it close to me
It remained stationary
Guess it's in shock as well

Told Dear about this incident
Then he asked
"If Momo & I both drowning, who will you save first? *_*"
LOL

Went to pet shop to get Momo a new pack of sawdust & a new plastic house
But...
The pet shop didnt sell
What a pet shop

Jeremy said he saw me & Dear on Friday
Said I look different from pictures
SEE!
I told you that pics are decieving!
Always say what... I look like Charlene

or
Kelly Chan

or
Quan Yi Feng

(My mum always tease me look like her -_-)

or
some Japanese singers
from my photos

BUT
Actually I look like ...














Ruhua

*zao pai handsign*

Currently applying for a part time job under Cathay Pacific
Hope they get me!
Because
Ngoh sek gon gwong dong wah
(I know how to speak Cantonese)

Finally gotten the SIM card outta my Sony & in my Samsung
So meaning I can use my new number already!
Check Friendster bulletin or email me about it

Yipee
I'm so excited
I'm going for my filming trips next week
23th June - Chek Jawa
24th June - Tuas
25th June - Labrador Park
27th June - Sekamau

It's gonna be tough coz it requires to work in early morning when tides are extremely low
Which occured next week dropping to minus 0.2m!!!
Dear is worried about my saftety
But I'd already assured him *smilez*
Will be staying overnight at Ria's house before the trip
Which is coincidentally just next to Senior Wolfie's house
Hahaha
Wolfie doesnt know that he's staying next to Ria all the years

Woooo
Needa get a pair of diving shoes
Heard that Ria got cut by a stingray that time
O_O

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! u into filming/photography also? hehe.. good good..

CyN said...

yah. part of national project =)