Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Godzilla Dad screamed at me while I was still in slumberland
Shouting at me for not switching off the TV
BO KO LENG LAH!
If the TV wasnt off, how come it showed me the black screen?
Then he said must press the button harder
DUHZ!
As if I know the button is spoilt when I only returned home for 3 weeks & I didnt really touch the remote control
Few minutes later after I'd glided back to play chess with Zhou Gong
He came in my room again
Asked
"Which of the buns can I eat?"
GGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
"Just eat all you want lah, I bought them especially for you people"

I forsee a bad day ahead

House phone rang at 9am
I woke up thinking it's probably the NEA guy
& I scurried to the phone

Indeed

Surprisingly
My heart wasnt throbbing as I was on the line
Guess my fear had gone after many chats with my friends
That guy asked if I can come down for an interview on Thursday
& I told him I am only available next week
coz seriously I'm so packed this week
But he said the interview is only for Wednesday & Thursday
...
OK LOH
I just need a blouse

Sigh
Sacrifices

I'm still going for my hair modelling later
Initially thought of postponing the event
but then Tzu mentioned about the temporary black hair spray
The idea struck me
Why did I not think of it?
Saw most of my friends busy covering their orange hair during secondary school with that smelly aerosol
While I can easily walk past the discipline master with brown hair
Ah!
Discipline master is color-blind
or rather
I wasnt caught at all, thus the hair spray was insignificant to me

I shall get a can later

Melvyn messaged me about this diving offer
$340 to Tioman!!
*Digs piggy bank*

Neighbour blasting techno
Grrr
Went Malaysia with Ivan on Sunday
Malays blasting Malay techno
Went Malaysia with Zhiwei again on Monday
Indians blasting Indian techno
I'm not racist lah
It's the techno that's making me headache
Can you imagine the pulsating rhythm as you feed yourself with Nasi Bryani together with your head shaking at every beat?
Horror
Ok, then again
Techno is fine
BUT NOT AT MAXIMUM VOLUME PLEASE MR MUTUVISHNUNATHANVALACUMWHATEVERYOURLONGNAMEIS
The whole building shook, I swore
It's opposite a Hindu temple somemore
& I thought it's gonna be holy
Yah... holy techno across the road where people pray for it to shut up
*rolls eyes*

Lemme add to the Indian stuffs
I swear I'll not eat Indian food in Malaysia ever again
Too authenthic for my liking
Or rather I've not been truly exposed to Indian culture
Zhiwei offered me this 'Indian sweet' which to me looks like a piece of harden flour
& I said :"How can a sweet be a sweet when it is made of flour? Should be biscuit mah"
Zhiwei:"No, it's really a sweet, you wanna try?"
Me:"No"
Zhiwei:"Nice leh, take a small bite here la"
Me:"Nooooooo"
& he sucked that unidentified food happily
-_-

Ah
Going Malaysia again this Saturday
Shopping
=D
But will be bringing 2 kids (aka my brother & his friend) along
I'M WAY TOO YOUNG TO BE A NANNY!!!

No comments: