Monday, June 27, 2005

Sigh
I felt disappointed
I nearly cried when interest wasnt given on me
I felt it's all my fault
But I donno what I can do to make it better
Just my stupidity
I'm sorry, if you think you need an apology

I recieved a SMS from the National Environmental Agency regarding an interview
Fuck
So high-tech huh?
I am very vexed
Right now I've got so many things going on
Should I blame my anxiety again?
For not sorting things out slowly & doing things one at a time?
Wildfilm, Clinic assistant job & this government job
Darn
I know which to sacrifice
But I'd actually prefer AVA to NEA

I'm scared as well
It's a government thingy ok
Not some small sectors
Given a name of 'Senior Environmental Health Officer' to a fresh graduate with no job experience
I dont have much confidence about it
Help
I'm drowning, not waving

I'm vexed
Very vexed
What if AVA reply me when I've taken the NEA job?
How to quit my clinic job if NEA really employ me?
Got time to go for the interesting trips by Wildfilm?

=(((((((

Enlighten me please, someone
Although there're already several enlightening me currently
& all feel like slapping me coz I kept worrying about my lack of confidence for this job
Meanwhile
I feel like banging my head on the wall as well

or if my LCD monitor is hard enough

No comments: