Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Just returned from my training session as a clinic assistant
Holy shit
It was soooooooooooooooooooooooo stressed up
that all I could think in my mind is
"I feel like quitting"

When I first stepped into the clinic
The senior straight away taught me the doctor's code
chim
Then she introduced me all the medicine at a shot
& I was busily scribbling everything in my notepad
chim chim
She then taught me how to key in the medicine formula using the computer
& produce the sticky labels
Ok lah, but damn all the codes
& worst
She asked me try prepare medicine
-_-
Hello?
I'm new here leh
How can I do such an important role immediately with no knowledge at all?
Lives are in my hands!!

If you arents aware of this big news happened in HK
5 patients died coz they're given the wrong drugs
*gulp*

Obviously
I dont wish to be a killer

But as time passed by
The 2 hour training session wasnt that bad
Just a bit tense lah
Hopefully I can work better
Soon

Ok shit
15 more hours to my NEA interview
I haven pack my stuffs yet
Shit shit shit
& I haven think of what to answer if they were to ask
"What do you expect from this job?"

Errrrrr.....

=3

No comments: