Monday, June 20, 2005

Went swimming with Pat at the public swimming pool
The sun was good
Saw this ex-schoolmate of ours
Lewis Dear's classmate, I supposed
I was blind coz I didnt have my specs on
& Pat is bad at recognising people
So we assumed I know who that guy is according to her description
She said he kept smiling at us

OH so sorry
Forgive my blindness & thus, my dao-ness

Swam 5 laps
Hey, not bad ok
At around the 2nd lap
My stamina is building up already
But my limbs are tired

There was this guy
Whom we felt he had been stalking us during our swim
Pat said that he kept looking at us
I said I couldnt see properly but I could sense it
We swam nonetheless
Surprisingly
When we were at the end of the pool
That guy was swimming towards us
& while we were resting
He rested too
We insisted to slack abit longer for him to get lost
But he swam 2 strokes ahead & U-turned back to the edge
So we decided to swim all the way back to the starting point

Halfway
I stopped
Water seeped into my goggles
Pat said he was behind me
*SHRIEK!!*

Can you imagine there's an asshole swimming behind me looking at my ass?!

Darn!

I felt all so uneasy
Wanna kick him & drown him at the bottom of the pool

Pat asked for the final lap
Ok & so we swam
Halfway, I stopped again coz tired & running outta breathe
I looked back to see if that guy was behind us
But...
He actually overtook us

Ok back to my point
He swam when we started swimming
He stopped when we stopped swimming
It's soooooooooooooo.... EEK!
I was totally shocked when I saw him overtook us
Coz it showed that he'd been following us all along
& I gave Pat that 'What the..' look
Pat suggested we leave
Yah
& *POP* outta the pool

Geeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz

Pat & I then went back to our neighbourhood for lunch
Had KFC
Right
Fats gone, fats back
-_-

I'm going for my first job interview tomorrow
=)
Still prefer part-time jobs seriously
Interviews are so informal that you can bullshit everything and yet need not dress formally
& one thing
You still get as much money as those working for full-time
hahaha

No comments: