Thursday, June 16, 2005

MY EYES!!!!

Not my eyes though

Damn my eye
It's red from itchness that resulted from my rubbing
Grrr
I needa take passport size photo for my job application leh!
Worse
The shop down my block has NO photo shop to take any photos
& I have to roll down the street for it
Man!!!
Worst
I dont have a proper formal shirt
I'm just grabbing my Felix the cat white shirt with me
But I'm not gonna wear it to town

Fuck
I'm such a bitch

Comon eye
Reduce the redness
*sobz sobz*

I dreamt of me going to Canada to further my studies
on United Airlines
Good grief!!
Guess my delayed flight had really left me a deep impact in the back of my mind
Worse come to worse in my already very bad dream
I lost my luggage during this transit flight & UA asked me to find it myself
While they flew to Canada first & tell me to get there in another flight
-_-
& then when I found my luggage
The plane left
.......................................

Waken up by Ivan
Enthusiastically telling me
'Hei I'd taken leave on 2nd Jul =D'
LOL
We're going Johor Bahru on 2nd July, that's why
Me, Lewis Dear & Ivan
Ivan's treat on Pizza Hut
Woot!
I shall eat the whole lot of Pizza Hut's item down my enlarging stomach

Meeting Jenny at Bugis later
Go make specs
I CANT WAIT!!!
>_<

No comments: