Sunday, June 05, 2005

Farewell ENS Dinner

I just got back from a farewell steamboat dinner with some of my ENS classmates whom I only mix with once in a blue moon (except Lizt)
It was nonetheless nice =)




Me & Lizt

These peeps gave me an ENS journal
Course titled 'SUCK0406'
-_-




ENS Journal cover page


I cant believe I was so fat throughout these 3 yrs. Just look at my collection of 'faces' that Hing found...



AH HUH! You cant deny that you didnt steal my pictures from Imagestation now can you? Hee. & Damnit. You put me together with ......................... DUHZ!


I'm on TIME!

I thanked them very much for treating me this dinner
As well as a pretty last minute decision about it
& also the ENS journal
Lizt's letter & Nancy's letter made me cried
=~
Will apologised to me via printed words
=)
It's Ok la...
Dont worry


Group pic with Lizt as photographer

Thank you

P/S Just one thing. I dont understand why Mike said I'm the horniest girl he's ever met. ARE YOUR SURE?! -_-

No comments: