Wednesday, June 08, 2005

kua dio gui?

Yesterday night was horrifying
Dear & I watched 'Jian Gui 10' on VCD
Not as great as we thought
Then as we were walking home along the usual path
Something asshole-ly happened

There was noises in the secluded forested plantation beside us
My first instinct told me 'Shit, hidden robbers'
But hell was it worse than that
A pigeon fluttered its wings like hell & flew in front of us & up the tree
Fat pigeon
& I told Dear
"How can there be bird flying around at this night?"
Pigeon is NOT nocturnal (neither is SG species)
& the next moment
I felt something on my knee
A long thread of I-donno-what tangling itself on my knee
The first thing I could thought of next to a secluded forested plantation is the hair of the Pontianak (aka Malay female ghost)
*SHRIEK!*
& I was whinning & whinning & whinning
Nearly tearing Dear's ARMY tee while I twisted his tee in whinny fear
Dear said he felt nothing
I whinned further

Pigeon + unknown thread = unexplanable

Plus the fact we watched 'Jian Gui 10'
The ghostly atmoshphere doubled! or tripled!
Holy shiiiiiiiittttttt!!

*****
Dad called Uncle back in HK
To ask about the health condition of my sumsum's 2nd sis
Things had worsen

Doc said brain cells were 100% dead
Unable to respire normally using her lungs
Probably have pneumonia
Now under the help of the respiratory machine
& that she may be leaving soon

=|

I donno whatta say

God bless her

*****
Woke up at 725am
Startled by the loud thunder
Dad came into my room to close the windows

Wah
The rain here is fiercer than HK's!
The thunder came as soon as the lightning flashed
& rain started pouring after the thunder roared
*thumbs up*
If this happened in HK
It's straightly categorised as 'red storm' + 'thunderstorm' & probably 'landslide signals' are hoisted too
If my FYP fieldwork requires me to work here
Wah
Firstly it'll be a good observation on those intertidal organisms during monsoon
Secondly i'll be washed offshore

-_-

I felt scared
Shit
I've never felt frightened about rainy thunderstorm before!!!
Guess HK had grown me timid!

My house is much bigger than that of my Uncle's
The spacious environment gave me a sense of.... fear
& now I'm home alone
I'm switching my room light on trying to sleep
But obviously I'm not
Also of the weird encounters I had last night
& the paranoia of 'Jian Gui 10' lingering in my mind
HOW CAN I NOT BE SCARED!!!!????

No comments: